05 April 2010

Another Win, Another Irresponsible Deception

Missed the opener, as I was in flight, but the dastardly 'haters' at Yahoo kept me informed, calling into question the fatuous claim of a sellout. Diamondhacks has been documenting similar nonsense for years, but now that national outlets are on board, I guess it might even be true!

Derrick Hall spent the past forty eight hours on local media claiming a sellout. At this point, his fact fudging is old news, at least to this page. The story is how local 'journalists' and outlets let him do it with virtual impugnity.

2 comments:

Russell said...

This was actually also mentioned in Dan Bickley's piece (which I'm assuming was in the actual newspaper) so word now seems to be officially out!

Diamondhacks said...

Cool! I see he led with it too, tabbing it a 'faux sellout'. Good for him.